Residential and Commercial Building Surveyor in Geelong
Residential and commercial building surveyors have seen the scope of their role grow and evolve in the past few years. No longer are they expected to just assess, certify and inspect commercial, industrial and residential premises. A building surveyor will now also act as a consultant for businesses needing advice on design, fire safety, energy efficiency and building access options. When you need a qualified and licensed building surveyor in the Geelong area, get in touch with Geelong Land Surveyors.
Expert Service and Advice Tailored to You
When you contact Geelong Land Surveyors to hire a building surveyor for your next construction or renovation project, you’ll be provided with a variety of additional services that we can tailor to your needs.
We can help you with:
- The issue of permits as well as conducting compulsory inspections of residential, commercial, educational, industrial and government owned properties in Geelong.
- Provision of occupancy permits and Certificates of Final Inspections.
- Submission of various documents and reports to council.
- Preparation of modifications to the Building Appeals Board.
- Retrospective certification of the building in order to deal with building notices and orders.
A commercial building surveyor can often find themselves working for clients as diverse as government bodies, retail property owners, hospitals, educational facilities and more. For quality building surveyor services in Geelong, get in touch with Geelong Land Surveyors either online or by calling 0412 722 261.